Happy Friday! About this time every week I start dreaming about all the possible projects I might tackle over the weekend. So if you’re like me and you’re looking for some ways to deck your halls over the next few days, try out a few of these snappy DIY Christmas decorations!
1. This Christmas Present Garland can be made with supplies you likely already have around your house. Then, if you have small children, get ready to explain why they can’t open the presents 13, 287 times over the next 18 days.
2. If unexpected Christmas decorations are your thing, whip up a few DIY Winter Dioramas using an unlikely cast of characters like these astronauts.
3. Or if miniature Christmas decorations are your thing, then here’s a way to make your own Mini Snow Globe Ornament.
4. If you’re throwing a party this holiday season, why not make a guestbook that also doubles as decor?
5. Perhaps the easiest possible DIY Christmas decoration idea, these birch-wrapped candles can be made faster than you can light a match.
There you go! Five ways to keep your hands busy and your house festive! What projects do you have planned for the weekend?